We are back!!
We're excited to announce that the 1st of June will set our activity comeback.
After more than two months with no outdoor or touristic activities in Madeira we are now prepared to take our running tribe back where we belong… in the mountains, running the best trails in the world.
In order to reassure everyone's safety and comfort we’ve established new operation improvements. See below some of the most important:
- We've implemented an Internal Hygiene and Safety Procedure Protocol;
- We're keeping our groups small and prioritizing private tours with no extra cost;
- We now have a more flexible rescheduling and return policy for bookings affected due to Covid-19 situation;
- We hold the ‘Clean & Safe’ badge awarded by Portuguese Tourism Board to companies complying with health measures.
Also, important notes when flying to Madeira Island:
- As of June, no mandatory quarantine is necessary for passengers traveling with a negative PCR test done in the last 72 hours.
- As of July mandatory quarantine will be removed. You will need to travel with a negative PCR test certificate done in the last 72 hours OR carry out a test on arrival (the cost of carrying out a test on all passengers welcomed from 1 July without a negative Covid-19 test certificate, will be borne by the Region and not by the passenger).
As the trail running competition calendar keeps on being cancelled, we want to make sure your dreams are kept alive for 2020's second half.
Summer is here and trails are open. We are ready when you are!